This is a new crush of mine, bought on by seeing (the totally epic) Prometheus recently.
Logan-Marshall Green has been deservedly launched into the limelight thanks to Ridley Scott's return to sci-fi. He plays Charlie Holloway, professional and romantic partner of Noomi Rapace's kick-ass character, Elizabeth Shaw.
Prior to Prometheus, Mr. Marshall-Green has starred in Law & Order, 24, The O.C. and Dark Blue. His film credits include Devil and now Prometheus, as well as upcoming Black Dog, Red Dog (alongside Olivia Wilde and James Franco). He will be playing famous American playwright, Tennessee Williams in Lonely Hunter, due out 2013.
Hes also had a variety of credits onstage, including Neil LaBute's The Distance From Here, Adam Bock's Swimming In The Shadows, William Inge's Bus Stop, Dog Sees God: Confessions Of A Teenage Blockhead and King Lear alongside Kevin Kline.
Now, lets get down to some good old fashioned drool-time.
Points Of Hotness;
- LOOK AT THAT LITTLE CHEEKY FACE I JUST WANT TO GRAB IT AND SQUISH IT AND LICK IT
- Looks absolutely pimpin' in a suit
- Consistent beard coverage
- DAT JAWLINE
- He just lays on train tracks because hes a badass mofo
- Looks like a bad ass (see photo with aviators and bulletproof vest)
- Can totally pull off spandex
- His name is LOGAN. LIKE WOLVERINE.
- Read this interview.
Any man who answers 'Weapon X, baby' is 100% certified to enter my bed
- Looks like a more attractive Tom Hardy
- He also has a twin brother. Not identical but CLOSE ENOUGH.
(This also means there are three men that look like the above living on this Earth. This means THREE TIMES THE CHANCE of me
sexually harrassing meeting one of them
Can I just take a moment of your time for you to appreciate this?
Oh no... Wait... I think I've one-upped that one.....
Obligatory crying shot;